March 11th, 2021 Update:
Please see the most current Price and Floorplans. I update this project more often than other projects. That reveals that this project is popular. It might tell you that this project has good price point and of course with many other factors.
Only 3 bedroom units are available now. Only 10% down before occupancy.
Click to see Floorplans
Click to see Brochure
January 24th, 2021 Update:
Please see the price list for current available list of the project. It is well priced and certainly the best in the area.
I see some units are never been introduced til now. The builder builder had held for higher profit. however, it had been a cold season for condo market. So it is your gain for sure. Do not miss it before too late.
December 1st, 2019 Update:
If you live in a house, please consider this condo. There will be a new subway station of Yonge Line at less than 8 minute walking. Also there are already supermarkets, restaurants, LCBO in front of the building. The building includes amenities like fitness, Yoga studio indoor and outdoor, billiard room, dining room for friends and family gathering. You maybe able to use the guestroom for your family/friends who visits you. Your favorite golf courses you have been playing are close too.
$700/Sqft…. You heard right. Most Importantly, The Price is very reasonable.
You can wash your pets at PET SPA in the building after being outside. For the young family with kids, here will be an Art & Crafts and Playroom. Also there are prestigious public, private schools and public library nearby.
Very close to GO Transit, Viva Bus Terminal, and only 8 min walking distance to the new Yonge Line Subway Station!
This project has been sold very well due to the great pricing with these great surrounding conditions and feature. There are still spacious larger units with great views are available. Please do not miss the opportunity and call Mike at 416-333-3263.
Please see the price list and floor plans linked.
The Extended schedule for the deposit saves you $1,000 to $2,000.
Please request the Recent Price and Floor Plans
Again, the prices are very good for the location where the future subway station is approved by the City and Province.
October 10, 2019 Update:
Now Available to Purchase. However pricing, floorplans and allocation information are not to be posted on-line or shared with other Agents. I Only can share with you upon request.
Worksheet due is Noon Oct. 15th.
Please call me at 416-333-3263.
September 26, 2019:
• 8888 Yonge is a 15-storey, 204-unit condo located at 8888 Yonge St
• Developed by: Metroview Developments (Metroview Developments is a vibrant real estate development company born of a unique vision that spans a 30-year passion for putting customers first. Our multi-dimensional wealth of knowledge coming from a diverse bandwidth of professional backgrounds reflects in the product we create. Coupled with some of the most sought-after locations along the GTA’s iconic Yonge Street in the culturally burgeoning Richmond Hill, Metroview will be making a massive impact on modern living in the forthcoming decades.)
• Interior Designer: U31
• Architect: Northgrave Architect Inc
• Occupancy: June 2022
Unit Ranges Mix:
- • 1 Bedrooms from high $300’s
- • 1 Bedrooms + Dens from high $300’s
- • 2 Bedrooms from mid $500’s
- • 2 Bedrooms + Den from high $500’s
- • 3 Bedrooms from mid $800’s
- • 3 Bedrooms + Den from low $1.2M
- • All units have balconies!
- • 8888 has Live Work suites
- • A limited selection of retail spaces for sale
Parking: $45,000 (Suites under 568 sq. ft. will be waitlisted)
20% deposit for Canadian Residents
● $5,000 with APS ● Balance of 5% in 30 days ● 5% in 120 days ● 5% in 385 days ● 5% in 540 days
• Pet Spa • Arts & Crafts and playroom for children! • Health and Fitness Center equipped with an indoor and outdoor yoga studio • Indoor event space with private chef’s kitchen, billiards, and a social lounge that opens onto an integrated outdoor terrace with an al fresco dining area • Outdoor BBQ and fireplace • Zen Garden with an outdoor lounge and water feature
Transit and Drive Time:
• 5-minute drive to Langstaff GO Station • 13-minute walk to Langstaff GO Station • 2-minute drive to Highway 407 • 5-minute drive to Highway 404 • Walking distance from Richmond Hill’s prestigious private and public schools • Across the street we have LCBO & the Beer Store, Shopper Drug’s Mart, Il Fornello, Milestone, Kelseys Original Roadhouse, Montana’s, and Pier 1 Import. • Grocery Stores nearby such as Loblaws and No Frills! • Close proximity to Langstaff Community Park, Richmond Hill Golf Club, SilverCity Richmond Hill, Winners, Best Buy, and Walmart Supercentre.
Features and Finishes:
- • All suites has smooth ceilings*
- • 3 luxurious high-end finishes per plan*
- Ultra Package for 505 sq. ft to 900 sq. ft
- Premium Package for 900 sq. ft to 1,350 sq. ft
- Luxe Package for 1,350 sq. ft to 1,920 sq. ft