@ Yonge + Bloor
June 12, 2020 Update:
Current Price List:
There are some nice units available include studio, 1 bed, 1+ den. 2 bed and 3 bed units.
Please email me for the details.
May 27, 2019 Update:
As a PLATINUM BROKERAGE, we now have the price and floor plans info. Please call us to secure your unit. 416-333-3263.
- $20,000-$40,000 OF UPGRADES INCLUDED*
- FREE ASSIGNMENT (VALUED AT $5,000)
- RIGHT TO LEASE DURING INTERIM OCCUPANCY
- REDUCED PARKING AND LOCKER
- EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE ONLY PAY 10% THIS YEAR**
- CAPPED DEVELOPMENT & EDUCATION LEVIES:
- $13,000 FOR STUDIOS, 1B & 1B+DEN
- $16,000 FOR 2B + LARGER
- $4,000 PARKLAND LEVY CAP
May 20, 2019 Update:
Once Again, our Brokerage has been selected as one of the PLATINUM BROKERAGES. So we will get units prior most other brokerages. It is Next Monday but I need to prepare the worksheets before the releasing to increase the allocations.
The pricing will be about the range I mentioned before. (please read below)
So please let me know which unit you want to get IN ADVANCE!
Mike Yoon 416-333-3263
April. 28, 2019:
- 99 Walk Score and 97 Transit Score.
- It takes only 3 min. walk to Yonge/Bloor Subway Station for YONGE SUBWAY LINE and BLOOR SUBWAY LINE
- Close to Yorkville’s Shopping, Restaurants, Entertainment and Attractions.
- Close to Toronto’s Financial District.
- Close to Major Universities include U of A, Ryerson University, and OCAD.
- 55 Storeys for 648 units include 100 rental units
- Pricing Starting From the $500s ($1,300~1,500/sqft)
The first sale will begin soon in May. If you are interested, contact us immediately and we will secure good units for you.
Mike Yoon 416-333-3263
Since its founding in 2009, MOD Developments has grown to become one of Toronto’s most innovative development firms specializing in high-density development with a focus on architectural excellence, heritage preservation and city-building. It is their mission to create mindful development in Toronto that pays homage to our city’s rich cultural and architectural heritage while being a key contributor in the progression towards the city of tomorrow. As part of this mission MOD works with community partners, industry-leading architects, designers and trades to build homes that utilize progressive design, high-quality materials and sustainable construction practices.
MOD has won several industry awards (including multiple BILD Project of the Year wins) and currently has six high-rise projects in Toronto collectively representing over 2,800 homes.