@ Yonge & Eglinton Area
Feb. 5, 2019 Update:
South Tower has been sold very well. Only 3 bedroom units left.
North Tower will be available on Feb. 14th. Please let us know if you want to get a unit as soon as possible. Thanks.
Jan. 15, 2020 Update:
Units are released and available to purchase. Please contact us for details.
Jan. 11, 2020 Update:
- 5 min. walk to the New LRT Mt. Pleasant Station and Line 1 Eglinton Subway Station.
- South Tower will be released first at around $1,100 per sqft.
Jan. 10, 2020:
- Curated condominiums at Yonge & Eglinton in collaboration with Pharrell Williams.
- Untitled is brought to you by the same developers from the highly successful Line 5 condominium project at Yonge and Eglinton.
- South Tower – is a 33-storey tower.
- North Tower – is a 21-storey tower and is part of the same Condo Corporation as the South Tower.
- Approximately 751 units
- Developed by: Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties
- Recent Projects:
- Reserve Properties: Line 5, Rise, 109 OZ, Bellefair, Lakehouse, Motif
- Westdale Properties: Line 5, Nobu Residences, Theory Condos, One Bloor, Charlie
- Recent Projects:
- Interior Designer: U31
- Architect: IBI Group
- Lawyer: Harris, Sheaffer LLP
- Landscape Architecture: Brook McIlroy
- Units range from Studios to 3 Bedroom plans.
- All units have a balcony.
- All units with dens have been optimized so that dens fit a pull-out couch.
- 34,000 SF of Indoor & Outdoor Amenity Spaces including but not limited to;
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Indoor/Outdoor Co-Work Space
- State of the Art Gym
- Basketball Court
- Rooftop Dining with Barbecue & Pizza Ovens
- Projected Occupancy: Spring 2023
- Steps from the Yonge Street Subway Line and the LRT.
- Local amenities include: Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Aroma, Starbucks, Sobey’s Urban Fresh, Metro, Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness/Dunfield Club, Orange Theory Fitness, Sporting Life, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and more.
- Great walkable restaurants in the area including: Bar Buca, Grazie, The Keg, The Homeway, Fresh, La Carnita, Cibo Wine Bar, Uncle Betty’s, Lime, Five Doors North, Thobors Bakery and so many more.
- Many local bars and entertainment venues in the area such as The Rose and Crown, Duke of Kent, Alleycatz, Prohibition Gastrohouse, The Granite Brewery, SIP Wine Bar, Acrobat Lounge, Scruffy Murphy’s Irish Pub, and more.
- Access to many parks and recreational facilities such as Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Eglinton, Blythwood Ravine Park, Sherwood Park, North Toronto Memorial Community Centre and more.
- More about Pharrell Williams: The Grammy Award-winning artist, producer, songwriter, philanthropist, designer and entrepreneur is known for high-profile collaborations, including a capsule collection with Chanel and a long-standing relationship with Adidas and Human Made. Other collaborative projects include an upcoming Youth Centre in Virginia Beach with Oppenheim Architecture + Design, work with Zaha Hadid Architects and the creation of the Something in the Water Festival. The collaboration with Reserve and Westdale marks Pharrell’s first foray into multi-residential development